Mobile vacuum cooling unit for the cooling of baked goods for R&D
The laboratory vacuum chamber is designed for several baking trays. It is suitable for various test experiments and for training purposes. The lab chamber offers the same functionality as the larger Durrer VCS coolers. Yes, it is the same proven Durrer technology, but much more compact and mobile. The results can be seamlessly scaled up. This enables us to meet the requirements and wishes of our globally active clientele in vacuum cooling technology.
The 200 m3 pump reaches a final pressure of < 0.01 mbar and cools the baked goods at the same rate as the large batch vacuum coolers.
Pump capacity: 1 x 200 m3 for R&D
Cooling capacity: from 95 °C to approx. 35° core temperature in 4 minutes
Chamber size: 60 x 40 x 80 cm (W x L X H)
- Seamless functionality scale-up to larger VCS vacuum systems
- Best suited for training purposes or test and research laboratories
- Compact and location-independent design on rolls with closed pump stand
- Developed and built for highest quality and hygiene requirements in research & development
- Guaranteed process reliability with final pressure of < 0.01 mbar
- Recipe management and configuration via large HD touch display terminal
- Interface to the higher-level control systems (Industry 4.0) and for complete data evaluation
- Bundled Durrer know-how: everything in-house and from one source
- 3-year warranty