Vacuum cooling system for the cooling of baked goods for inline production
The inline vacuum cooling system is a continuous system. The baked goods are transported from the oven to the cooling chambers via a conveyor belt - directly and fully automatically. Within minutes, the baked goods are also cooled down by 60°C and transported directly to further processing.
The vacuum chamber of the inline system is offered as a customized version. Our engineers determine the size and capacity of the system individually: on the basis of the parameters and targets defined with the customer.
The following objectives are defined:
COOLING TIME / TRANSPORT TIME / CHAMBER SIZE / NUMBER OF CHAMBERS
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Built to respond to the highest quality and hygiene requirements
- Process reliability / pulsating
- Latest and most efficient pump technology
- Minimal space requirements thanks to modular concept
- Simple and intuitive input and configuration via large HD touch display terminal
- Interface to higher-level control systems (Industry 4.0)
- Remote maintenance via Internet connection to VPN router
- Pre- and Aftersales Services
- Bundled Durrer know-how: everything in-house and from one source
- 3-year warranty